(Version effective as of 1 September 2021)
- These terms will govern your use of VICI, as made available by AI Coaching (Pty) Ltd. Read this document carefully. You should contact us if any part of this document is unclear.
- We may amend or update these terms from time to time. We will notify you of such amendments prior to them becoming effective. The amended terms will govern your continued use of VICI after the effective date of such amendment. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF VICI AFTER HAVING BEEN NOTIFIED OF AMENDED TERMS SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE AMENDED TERMS.
- If you are younger than 18, you must get your parent or legal guardian’s consent to make use of VICI, unless you are able to confirm that you have been emancipated. “Emancipated” means the court has given you the right to act without your parent or guardian’s consent.
- THESE TERMS CONTAIN SPECIFIC PROVISIONS TO LIMIT OUR LIABILITY, ALLOCATE RISK OR LIABILITY TO YOU OR CONSTITUTE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF FACTS BY YOU. THESE TERMS HAVE BEEN SET OUT IN CAPITAL LETTERS. PARTICULAR ATTENTION SHOULD BE PAID TO THESE TERMS SINCE THEY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO RECOVER LOSSES INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF VICI.
- In these terms:
- “Communication Channel” means the medium or platform through which you communicate with VICI;
- “VICI” means the AI enabled platform which will be made available to you;
- “Website” means the website available at https://coachvici.com/;
- “we”, “us”, “our” means AI Coaching (Pty) Ltd; and
- “you” means the person who makes use of VICI.
You will have the option of communicating with VICI through various Communication Channels. It is your responsibility to enable your use of such Communication Channels, and to abide by any terms and conditions issued by third party vendors which are applicable to such use.
- TREATMENT AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We process the information which you share with VICI to enable your use and interaction with VICI. All such information will be processed and stored in anonymised format and may be retained and used by us to further develop and improve VICI functionality as well as in connection with our other offerings. We will not use, share or otherwise process any information which is personally identifiable in relation to you, save to the extent required under applicable law.
YOU MAY USE VICI FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY. YOU MAY NOT USE VICI TO OFFER SERVICES OR ADVICE TO ANY OTHER PERSON, AND YOU ACCORDINGLY INDEMNIFY US AGAINST ANY CLAIM RELATED TO YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS PROVISION.
VICI IS A TOOL DESIGNED TO ASSIST YOU WITH MAKING DECISIONS AND DOES CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE. YOUR USE OF THE VICI IS ACCORDINGLY AT OWN RISK. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OUTCOMES OR RESULTS OF YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON VICI.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT VICI WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE. IN PARTICULAR WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND YOUR USE OF VICI AT ANY TIME IF WE SUSPECT THAT IT IS BEING USED IN AN UNAUTHORISED OR UNLAWFUL MANNER.
VICI IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXTRINSIC OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES (WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE) OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, DELICT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS NOT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.